March 31 - April 1, 2016. Join Us!
Registration Deadline: March 25, 2016
For more information, contact: Diana email@example.com or 402-677-6248.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
At the Brain Injury Conference, you can reach out to a wide variety of health professionals, educators and families living with brain injury and network with industry partners. See tabs at left.
Location: Younes Conference Center Kearney, NE
Younes Conference Center, 416 Talmadge Road, Kearney, Neb. The Center is located directly behind the Holiday Inn; turn west at the first intersection north of I-80.
Conference Updates: Updates regarding registration deadlines, speakers and other notifications will be posted here and on our Facebook page. Like us on Facebook or sign up to receive our latest email newsletter so that you receive the most updated information.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- People with Brain Injuries
- Family Members/Caregivers
- Health Care Professionals (See For Professionals)
- State Agency Personnel
- Educators who work with brain injury or special needs children.
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Anyone interested in issues and trends in brain injury