2018 Brain Injury Conference
March 22-23, 2018
The Nebraska Brain Injury Conference draws around 250 participants from across the state. Approximately 175 attendees are various health professionals who work with persons who have brain injuries and 75 attendees are individuals with brain injury and their family members or caregivers. Conference topics and exhibits are geared to these two audiences.
- This is a prime location for two days of exposure meeting with members of both of these audiences and promoting your business or service
- Exhibiting enhances your bottom line by helping you to generate and close leads, strengthen partnerships with customers and build relationships with new audiences.
- 20 to 30 minute breaks will be held in the exhibit area, but many people peruse the exhibits during sessions and other shorter breaks.
- One conference registration is provided with booth registration including meals & sessions.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space (tab at left). The conference starts early on Thursday a.m. (booths must be set up by 10 a.m. on Thursday) and can be dismantled on Friday after 11 a.m.
All exhibit reservations must be made by March 10, 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date
For more information regarding exhibiting at the conference, contact Cindy Evert Christ at email@example.com or 402-304-8103
Information Regarding Your Exhibit Registration
- LOCATION: Younes Conference Center, 416 Talmadge Road in Kearney, Neb.
- It is located behind the Holiday Inn to the west; Talmadge Road is at the first intersection north of I-80.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Applications for exhibits must be received, with payment, no later than Wednesday, March 14, 2018. Your booth location will be displayed on the map at the door of the exhibit hall.
- LODGING is not included in the exhibitor fee. Exhibitors should make their own hotel reservations. See Lodging Options at left.
- REGISTER ONLINE or MAIL: See Reserve Your Exhibit Space at left to register
From Conference Attendees:
"As a vendor, the convenience of location, set up, proximity to hotels is great and the audience is always engaged."
Attendee: “This conference offers sufficient breaks to re-read notes, visit with vendors, take a breather."
“A vendor provided very helpful information to me in my search to help my husband.”